Sunday, September 9, 2007

Yiwen's No 1!!!!

After our Miss Chew has blogged, I decided that I shall not lag behind and it is time for my first post as well!
So I'm continuing Laur's previous post and to upload photos of our welcome dinner!!!
And of course.. why dunch we let the pictures do the talking... yumyum

This was the first dish that we had. It was toasted bread with shrimps and salmon paste. eh.. this dish has a name.. but.. erm.. cant remember how it was pronounced, needless to say how to spell it out as well. ha!
This was the main course.. Chicken with potatoes in mushroom sauce.. Just look at the potatoes...ahhh...
This was of course the dessert. haha. I have to say this.. It is REALLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!! HAHA.. (to laureen: it really really was delicious!!!) wahahahaha...

Besides the food... this is the evidence that we performed the song... wow... please see the big durian in our powerpoint presentation.. (Durian!!! We miss you!!!). It was a torture searching for Singapore food to include for our presentation when we can see the food but not EAT it..

ok!That's all for now! I've finish having fun with my first post! will post more pics again!


4 of us! Before we set off for the welcome dinner. (^_^)

No comments: