Monday, September 17, 2007

Thank you dearies(=




My 21st bday celebrations are really most unforgettable because of these three sweeties who have been with me through ups and downs, my happiest times and my lousy moments as well! Really heart the three angels to the max. can!







This is Jamie Chewables, the very organised and matured-most-of-the-time darling. Girl, you are honestly one of the most thrifty and family-loving girl I've ever seen, and i find the most adorable when you chat with your family on the phone, or when I mentioned about the gifts of warmth from your beloved boyfren! In anycase, all thanks to your disciplined and well-organised side, I can always relax and not worry about having to plan my trips! *HUGS*



This is Laureen Goh!!!! The sunshine girl, a tiny built, with a loud cheery voice that will never cease to brighten up your day! She's also probably the most grown-up among the four of us, always holding onto maps and navigating us, even when she's as clueless about the place as us! Thanx girl, for always being so nice to tok to and also, for always giving me small little treats! Really, you made this SEP even more enjoyable than it would have been!!!


And ta-da, last but not least, my nice-darling-dearest-funniest-kindest-YEOS roomie!!!! SHe is soooooo nice and kind and everytime I'm down, she will be there for me!!!!! And when I'm sick, she will be fussing over me! Thank you Yeos, for always being so nice and funny!!!! I'm really glad you are my roomy and I'm really thankful for you to introduce the two other angels to me! Really, you rock to the max! LOVE YOU LOADS!!!!!

So yup, thanks to this three angels, I had a really unforgettable bday, with the four of them, with the exchange students from all over the world, with them and Ah-Kim, and last of all, with the four of them and the guys in BERGEN!!!!

Thanks a million babes!!!! MUACX!

No comments: