Friday, September 7, 2007

My first post!!


Hello People!
Sorry for the procrastination, and here's my very first post! :)
Let me bring you back to the start of this exchange, before I share with you the unforgettable experiences we have encountered so far!


Farewell (On 17th Aug nite) at the Airport Terminal 2 SQ 352

Above: Some of my dearest NPCC peeps!


And a BIG thanks to my Dear JC friends for sending me off!

In particular, to Ms Jasmine, Ms Fanny, Ms Winnie, Ms Goh Pek Siong, Mr CG, Mr Kajun, Mr Saeed, Ms Sheila and our one and only Tan Jia Lin. :)

And thanks for the present! Loved the Watch and glasses !!

Ok, now on to my dearest 4a friends for making the effort to come down too!

From left: Huiren, Sayinn, Hanling, Benjo, Yijie and Sherry

Thanks to Angeline for coming to send Laur and I off!

Below: Yuen mei and I, thanks to Yuen Mei for meeting me on 17th!
Im sure we had a good time sharing gossip and giving me exchange tips!


Thanks all for sending me off, will bring lots of stuff when I am back from Sweden !!

Will try to keep this blog as updated as possible on our HAPPENINGS here!!

No comments: