Wednesday, August 29, 2007

photos back on track. =)

ah!

finally. hahaha.. i finally managed to upload all our photos up to date on my picasa album. so please go to my picasa web albumto view it. it took me days to compile all of it!!

so far, the girls have all gone to school except me. :) i've been sleeping late doing my photos, waking up at 11 just in time to think and prepare lunch for them these past 3 days. oF course, i only prepared our daily salad for lunch today while jamie and yi wen fried our egg. =)

we have booked our tickets to norway from the 13th sept to 17th sept, with the hope of seeing the fjords and we are hoping we would be lucky to see the northen lights which rarely occurs. but the train ride is going to be a good 14 hours alogether, and i hope everything will go well. =)

well, we found out quite a bit about school this week: jamie and yi wen are taking modules meant for master students, that photocopying/printing here costs $0.10 SGD for 1 page, that schedules change the last minute and that swedish lecturers and students arrive/start class on the dot, which is so different from us.. hahaha

we've been exposed to many different types of culture changes these past 1.5 weeks, and somehow we are slowly trying to adapt ourselves to it.

i guess we'll see how it goes, ya?

jamie and yi wen made me take this pic because they say that my love for opening my mouth when i take pictures makes me look exactly like the dinosaur. -.-"

think i'll have an early night.

vi ses snart. Adjö så länge!

to darius aka da yang and hao jie aka brain: all the best for your presidential rally tmr. =) jiayou the 2 of you!

No comments: